Friday, June 5, 2009

About Me - 6-5-09

Hi to all those who may come to read this blog at some point. I am 29 years old, live in Alabama. I am a college student going for a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and freelance writer. I am not married and have no children, but do want both some day. I am a Christian, was baptized on June 14, 2006.
I love writing on all sorts of topics and nothing is really considered off-limits for me, so expect a variety of topics for me, even some rants, I love reading other people's rants, but rarely get the chance to do the same.
I currently write for Triond (https://www.triond.com/users/Brenda+Odom ) but occasionally they will not approve an article I wrote for various reason (like too short). I plan on posting those articles here on my Blog, so that the time I put into writing them does not go to waste entirely.
Looking forward to writing a little something every day and making new friends hopefully.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment